In Year Transfers

In-year transfer applications are those applications requesting a transfer from one school to another outside of the normal admissions rounds, for example when a family moves address part way through a school year. 

(Normal admission rounds are an annual process for first admission to reception class and transferring from Year 6 to Year 7).

If your request for an in-year transfer is not because of a change of address or relocation from overseas, you are strongly advised to think carefully before you apply. Problems your child may be experiencing may not go away simply as a result of a change of school.

To apply for a school

All applicants should read our In-Year Transfer – Information Booklet for Parents before completing the application form. You may also wish to visit the schools you are interested in - please contact the school direct to arrange a visit.

Files to Download